Explore Raleigh Studios Hollywood
Raleigh Studios Hollywood, on famous Melrose Avenue
– where tradition meets innovation.
Originally founded by Adolph Zukor as the Famous Players Fiction Studio in 1912, our Hollywood flagship is the oldest independent studio in continuous operation. Undergoing a five-year renovation and expansion when first acquired in 1979, the 11- acre complex of 12 sound stages, production and support space, also serves as the worldwide headquarters for Raleigh Studios. Even the commissary is a Hollywood original: the historic Studio Café was originally built as a set for the Frank Sinatra Western Johnny Concho.
- 12 Sound stages ranging in size from 3,800 sq. ft. to over 16,000 sq. ft.
- 5 Cycloramas
- Control room
- Complete set lighting with Hollywood Rentals
- 3-D Screening room
- ADR studio
- Premiere dressing rooms
- Mill space
- A host of production services
- On lot Café
- Minutes to restaurants, clubs and shopping